Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Currently Reading

Listening to: Pale Demon by Kim Harrison.  It's the 8th book in the Rachel Morgan series, read by Marguerite Gavin.  I've read the series (multiple times!), but it's my first time listening to it all the way through.  In this book, Rachel has to get from Cincinnati to LA in three days to get her shunning removed.

Reading: Below Stairs by Margaret Powell (if you like the show 'Upstairs, Downstairs', this is the book for you!

Also reading: Women of the Frontier by Brandon Marie Miller.  I love her books.  Even though they're geared towards YA/J age groups, they are well written.  And despite me having read a wide range of non-fiction books about the 'wild west', she's popping in with new facts and tidbits that I just adore.

Playing: going between Mass Effect 3 (I'm a Kaidan and Garrus fan all the way!) and Fallout New Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment