Sunday, August 26, 2012

Currently Reading

My current book is "Thirteen" by Kelley Armstrong.  It's the last book in the Otherworld series, although she is still writing the YA books, and she's started a few others according to her signature on her forum.

I love the Otherworld series.  I started on Dime Store Magic, not realizing that Bitten and Stolen were before it.  I was hooked.  Could not put them down.  I've been reading them since Industrial Magic was published.

Thirteen stars Savannah, but Elena, Paige, Jaime and a host of other MC's also show up.  I'm about half-way through, and I must say, it's amazing.  I love growing up with Savannah, and seeing how she solves the problems that are thrown at her, including her loss of magic.

Last book read: Odd Apocolypse.  This is my favorite Dean Koontz series.  Something about the way he writes Odd makes me not want to stop reading it.

Last book attempted: Time Untime by Sherrilyn Kenyon.  I tried to hard to get into this book.  I love her earlier books, with Zarek being my favorite, followed closely by Valerious, but I've had such a hard time getting into the last few.  Maybe I'll try the next Dream-Hunter book.

Listening to: A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison.  I've read this series (the Hollows) more than once, but I needed a new series to listen to after finishing Anne Bishop's Black Jewels series.

No comments:

Post a Comment